PoweringProductivity series – what is it & how it can help promote your signature story!
Tell us your signature story in our Powering Productivity series, share your passion and your expertise so we can go out there and tell others about how remarkable you are as the #go2pro!
Suzanne Murdock cofounder of TheHubNewry coworking network and Eve Earley of Empowering Change launched the #PoweringProductivity online circle in February 2020 combined with a regular, relaxed and online lunch and learn series.
Who is the circle for?
Entrepreneurs, trainers, coaches, microbusiness owners and professionals who have a story to tell and are keen to educate others about their passion for niche areas of in their sector. We know that your time is money, and this is for those interested in continued learning and CPD.
What is the Powering Productivity series?
-Powering Productivity connects people, shares expertise & enables continued learning and professional development.
-Encourages the showcasing of expert profiles to enable us to learn more and then go out and advocate for each other’s brands but more over advocate for the individual, we don’t know what we don’t know.
-It’s also about not being afraid to ask for help and to share those unique connections and knowledge with each other.
The purpose is three-fold
- Your potential clients/customers don’t know what they don’t know. Many need you – but don’t realize it until they hit a bottom of sorts. Specifically, the kind of crisis when you’re available to help – but would have preferred to have assisted them in avoiding the catastrophe!
- Connecting with the kind of professionals who can partner with you. Ideally, for direct referrals or perhaps for an opportunity to share your knowledge with their clients and networking groups – a source of referrals down the road.
- To firmly establish your brand identity and ours. We are in this together – the go-to location for collaborative and cooperative partners on the border and across Northern Ireland!
Your presentation can take a number of formats and is totally up to you to decide which you feel most comfortable with and which highlights your story in its best possible light
Formats of presentations:
- Live presentation via a webinar format over Zoom with Q&A at the end, presentation element should be a maximum of 20 minutes to allow for an interactive Q & A session that allows you to establish the specifics of your expertise and develop a rapport.
The online meeting will be open to attendance via Zoom. With your permission we’ll record the presentation on the day – and follow with a Question & Answer session for participants who are present or who virtually tune in. (A decision whether or not to record the Q&As will be made by group consensus.)
- Pre-recorded video presentation or podcast audio and then scheduled out on an agreed date
- PowerPoint slide version – please let us know if you would like a template guide for content
- Interview / panel discussion (based on your profile template below)
- The recorded presentation and any material you share – for instance slides/video/handouts – will be posted on the online platform and allow you to continue the discussions, clarify specifics and add relevant material.
Look forward to hearing from you and if you’ve any questions at all please email – firstname.lastname@example.org!
You can keep up to date by joining our bulletin here
You are your own brand, share your unique story and let us all advocate for you and your business.