S3 Ep3 Championing remote working – understanding the perspectives, with Joanne Mangan
Suzanne talks to Joanne Mangan, Employer’s Lead with Grow Remote.
They look at the solutions that hybrid & remote working can bring to employers, employees & communities as well as the flexible workplace industry as a whole.
Originally founded in 2018, the ethos of Grow Remote is about enabling people to live and work wherever best suits them and for communities across Ireland to become more sustainable and connected, both socially and economically.
As Employers Lead, Joanne engages with employers at every stage of their remote working journey. She manages the partnerships with Ireland’s leading remote first organisations, and helps employers who wants to make that transition to remote or hybrid work. She’s a regular media contributor on this topic, and is passionate about the potential it can bring as a driver of equality, diversity and inclusion. Prior to joining Grow Remote, she worked for a number of multinational technology companies, managing distribution teams, and enabling channel partners.
They talk about:
- The ethos of Grow Remote
- The solutions (and some challenges) hybrid working can bring to employers, employees & communities
- Why hybrid working is so popular
- Finding remote & hybrid jobs
- Why remote working is an ongoing community project
- Changing the workplace to be remote first
- Encouraging remote work in Northern Ireland
- Tips for remote working from the employee and the employer perspective
Find out more about Grow Remote on their website – growremote.ie
This episode was presented by Suzanne Murdock of The Hub Newry. It was produced by Emily Crosby Media
S3 Ep3 Transcript
Watch The Full Video Here (with captions)
Leave a Reply