S3 Ep.7 Possibilities & perspectives of regional, hybrid working, with William Redpath
Suzanne welcomes back William Redpath, Director of Manabu Learning & Chapter Lead with Grow Remote Ireland.
They dive into:
- Possibilities & perspectives of regional v city centric working.
- What are the options out there?
- What are the flex office operator alternatives to the well know bigger brands like WeWork?
- What needs to change to level up access & opportunities for regional working alongside city centric?
- Is the narrative around flexible office workplaces more geared towards corporates than SME’s & freelancers?
- What are some of the ‘wins’ & ‘game-changers’ for successful hybrid teams?
William’s expertise is very much around learning & development and he comes at this from very creative angles, realising potential, unique skills & cultures that already exist and moving away from just focusing on ‘plugging the gaps’.
This episode was presented by Suzanne Murdock of The Hub Newry. It was produced by Emily Crosby Media
When you’re able to be the real you in your best environment then you can thrive and help others flourish too!
If any of this resonates with you and you’d like to learn more then I’m here to help.
I am Suzanne
I help forward thinking businesses discover their best flexible working environments, exploring uniqueness & requirements
Enabling energy, performance & sustainable growth
Support through 1:1 mentoring, coaching & consultancy – flexible workplace solutions & workplace & career transitioning