S2 Ep3. The balance between productivity & social interaction with Melanie Burnier
Suzanne talks to Melanie Burnier, founder of The Work Hub in Switzerland (with locations in Vevey and Bulle). Melanie, is also CoPresident of the Swiss Association of Coworking and is a big advocate of coworking in rural areas.
They talk about:
- coworking is the alternative to commuting – the balance between productivity & social interaction
- the benefits of remote working from flexible workspaces – the structure, productivity and engagement that it brings
- how as an industry we can work more collectively to engage with employers and spread the positive, sustainable impact that remote working can bring from various different perspectives
- Adaptations since the pandemic – infrastructure / balancing volumes & acoustics / new contactless access
- Melanie’s predictions for the future of flexible work for employees, freelancers and employers alike
“Everyone that’s been able to successfully work from home during the pandemic should also be able to work productively from a coworking or a flexible workspace if that’s available to them and that way they’re better able to balance their optimum output & social interaction”.
Connect with Melanie on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/in/melanie76vevey/
This episode was presented by Suzanne Murdock of The Hub Newry It was produced by Emily Crosby Media
Leave a Reply