Business Update – The Hub’s workplace revisions for safely journeying through COVID-19
The Hub’s workplace is open for business and ready to safely welcome you back!
To our members, business partners and friends. The past months have been challenging but our coworking community and wider networks have and will continue to support each other through. We continue to monitor and respond to constantly changing circumstances and are journeying our way back into the workplace with smiles on our faces.
The Hub team has taken actions and enhanced measures as guided by UK government on the management of COVID-19 for the safety of our staff, member businesses and visitors in the workplace. Our revisions for safely journeying through COVID-19 are outlined in our latest e-pamphlet version 1.1 (pdf document) and will be constantly updated as circumstances change.
Our latest video highlighting COvid-19 enhanced measures in our Margaret St location
- Hub coworking centres are open to our members and limited facilities can be pre-booked by members of the public in advance.
- Meeting rooms must be pre booked in advance by our members and members of the public and an induction regarding new procedures must be completed in advance of using the facilities ( adhere to social distancing & hygiene guidelines).
- Hub members welcoming guests must advise the Hub team in advance of their entering the building and ensure that they are briefed and adhere to the social distancing & hygiene guidelines.
- To ensure social distancing is in place we have also set up our Studio with social distancing hot-desks for our remote workers which will also require pre-booking as will the facilities to work outside on our roof garden.
- Hub members must also download our ‘staying contactless coworking software app, Nexudus Passport’ on to their mobile phones where possible in order to benefit from the contactless integrations that we are working towards.
- If you need guidance on setting up for remote working, setting up video conferencing, using Zoom calls etc please let us know and we will be happy to assist.
- Any mail collection must be by appointment only, please notify a Hub team member by phone / email.
- We cannot guarantee a physical presence of The Hub team in our Margaret St HQ over the next while as we will be mainly based remotely other than for prior meeting room bookings, appointments and pre-booked mail collection (dependent on staff health & availability) however, there will always be one of us available via phone / email.
- We have implemented new membership plans to include workmate & household workspace sharing options!
- We will be using Microsoft teams, Slack & Zoom for access (and other systems provided) to meetings and communications where necessary.
There will be a role for our sector to play in the coming days & weeks. We are in this together and possibly for a while so let’s put our coworking ethos into best practice – ‘People need people so connect, share, succeed’.
Please contact Suzanne Murdock (Director)
on +44 (0)28 302 60122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or Patrick Murdock (Director) on +44 (0)7747 608855 with any queries.