(COVID-19) Actions Being Taken By The Hub Newry Network of Coworking Spaces:
To our members, business partners and friends. The past few weeks have been difficult and uncertain. Now more than ever, our coworking community and wider networks will be there to help support each other as we monitor and respond to constantly changing circumstances. We are taking actions as guided by UK government on the management of COVID-19 for the safety of our staff and member businesses.
- Hub centres will no longer be open to members of the public; meeting rooms can only be used by individual members ( no more than 1 person at any one time) for essential work and/or online meetings and must be pre-booked to ensure social distancing and hygiene.
- Any mail collection must be by appointment only, please notify a Hub team member.
- Hub centres will remain open to Hub member businesses until we are notified of any further updates.
- To ensure social distancing is in place we have also set up our Studio with social distancing hot-desks for our remote workers for essential working only which will also require pre-booking.
- If you need guidance on setting up for remote working, setting up video conferencing, using Zoom calls etc please let us know and we will be happy to assist.
- We cannot guarantee a physical presence of The Hub team in our Margaret St HQ over the next while as we will be mainly based remotely other than for prior meeting room bookings, appointments and pre-booked mail collection (dependent on staff health & availability) however, there will always be one of us available via phone / email.
- We will be using Microsoft teams, Slack & Zoom for access (and other systems provided) to meetings and communications where necessary.
There will be a role for our sector to play in the coming days & weeks. We are in this together and possibly for a while so let’s put our coworking ethos into best practice – ‘People need people so connect, share, succeed’.