Top 10 reasons for using an NI registered office address / mailbox
If you’re work’s based from home, you’re moving home, travelling a lot, perhaps expanding to a new location or setting up a business from scratch than having a private mailbox is often the solution as a secure location to have mail sent to. Similar to a PO Box but is owned and operated by a private business and allows couriers to deliver parcels & packages unlike POBox addresses.
10 Reasons to use TheHubNewry’s mailboxes are:
- Business Registered Office Address: Need to keep business & personal mail seperate, protect your family. It’s not ideal to give out your home address and a mailbox address also looks far more professional to clients.
- Professional Image & Costs: a virtual mailbox adds trust and authenticity to your business without the cost of premises or offices.
- Convenience of Postal Forwarding & Scanning: We can sign for your parcels & packages and then either forward them on or you can collect them at your convenience. Postal mail can either be forwarded on to your correspondence address or can be scanned to you. Depending on the volume and frequency of post we can also forward daily, weekly or monthly and will notify you when post comes in.
- City Centre Address: You will be assigned a Newry, city centre address which looks far more professional than a home address and will give you more credibility and if you’re travelling a lot then is easy to pop by and collect post.
- Missing important post: Travelling a lot, moved house or you’re at college you can often miss post or that important parcel – the solution is a central address.
- Couriers Cannot Deliver to POBox Addresses: A Hub Newry Mailbox is private and so couriers are authorised to deliver your pacakages & parcels to us.
- Cost effectiveness & Flexibility – far more reasonable in cost terms than multiple offices / outlets or premises, more flexible on terms and contract durations.
- Privacy: Having a separate mailing address can keep your personal business away from others and will also stop you from receiving “junk mail”.
- Security: Your home post box can become full and then often compromise your security.
- Upgrade options to use meeting rooms & a hot-desk if your travelling a lot with work and perhaps need to meet a client or check emails.
Our facilities are so simple to set up and can be up & running within 24 hours.
Send us an email: email@example.com or buzz us on: +44 (0)28 302 60122
You can review all our mailbox options by flicking over to Mailbox options & pricing and selecting the plan you would like, then just hit the “Enquire Now” button & we’ll call you with the next simple steps.