Growing your business often doesn’t happen automatically by using social media & having an amazing website! You also need to get out and mingle and meet new faces to grow your network & then here’s………
5 ways to use your network to grow your business
Don’t forget that if you’d like to host your own meet-ups / networking / workshops that you can hire a funky meeting room in our space at The Hub Newry! We can offer you meeting room hire, hot-desking & virtual office facilities during your stay with us.
Some meetups happening near you:
- Monday 29 September Wabisabi Co-Working Day at The Hatchery, Antrim
- Friday 25-28 September Festival of Icons at Titianic, Belfast
- Wednesday 14 October IrishBizParty Conference, Killyhevlin Hotel, Enniskillen
- Thursday 15 October Business Conference, Digital DNA, Titanic, Belfast
- Thursday 29 October Wabisabi Co-Working Day at The Thinking Cup Cafe, Lisburn Rd, Belfast
- 3-5 November Web Summit, Dublin
- 11-13 November European Coworking Conference, Milan
Even more local to you meetups:
- Newry & Mourne Business Networking Group – 7.30am to 9am every Tues morn in the Cannal Court ( contact Sarah Meaney – email@example.com)
- Newry Business Focus – 7.45am to 9am every Tues morn in Enterprise Centre, Win Industrial Estate, Newry ( contact Adrian Buckley – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Banbridge Business Networking Group – 7.30am- 9am last Thursday of every month in Enterprise Centre, Scarva Rd, Banbridge ( contact Yvonne Clysedale – email@example.com )
- BizMums – a relaxed networking group for busy Mums / women. it runs on a Thursday, monthly from 10am to 11ish (join the group on FB & Kate Podranga is the contact).
- Newry Creates – Thursday evenings monthly from 7pm -9pm in Amplified Bar, Newry (contact Eve Earley (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Chris McCabe (email@example.com). It’s a very relaxed group with different speakers each month comprising freelancers / inspirational speakers / some carrying out projects / new community group speakers (all sorts)! There’s pizza & a bar, what more could you want!
Hope that helps, all of these groups are on FB & Twitter or you can let me know if you need more details re a particular one! Of course you’re always welcome to pop into The Hub & mingle with our ready-made network of amazing freelancers in here!
Just call Suzanne on +44 (0)28 302 60122 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info