Could you up your game by using a Registered Office Address Facility & Mailbox Rental?
Why do you need a Registered Office Address / Mailbox?
A lot of freelancers, small businesses, community groups are based from home but could really up their professional game by having a registered address & mailbox in a city centre location. It’s so simple & economical to set up & all mail can be stored / forwarded on or scanned.
- Professional Image – benefit from a real business or street address without paying office rentals
- Search engine rankings – get listed in Google’s local listings & reap the benefits
- Privacy – a “virtual firewall” from unwanted customer visits & a way to receive customer payment
- If when submitting your application for your business, you’re not allowed to use a P.O. Box number The Hub Newry gives you a physical address to use
- You’re moving or travelling, you need one, central address
- Save time and call up to check if you have post before you come to collect it
- Have full confidence your mail is secure – our mailboxes are monitored by 24 hour CCTV
You or your business may need a virtual office mail forwarding service for different reasons:
- You may operate your business from home
- Be based outside of the UK and need a UK presence
- In the process of changing location
- Contracting abroad
These are just a few reasons why many companies use The Hub for their mail forwarding solutions.
Your address is our address and mail is forwarded on to its relevant destination on a weekly or monthly basis. The service is aimed towards small and medium size businesses or individuals that need a professional and personal service.
The facility is mainly for correspondence post but we do accept delivery of small packages (collection is expected within the week or additional payment for forwarding on). We cannot accept delivery of large parcels without previous arrangement.
If this sounds like the type of Mail Forwarding service that you require do not hesitate buy online with confidence!
Benefits of our service
- Same day set up, depending on sufficient ID being provided
- Legal addresses, these are real offices!
- Mail sent to UK or Abroad.
- Any mail can be posted to your preferred address in the UK or overseas or scanned & emailed if you are unable to collect it
The registered office is recorded as the legal address for your business. It is not necessarily the same address as the company’s actual trading address. Many businesses keep a separate registered address to their physical location. The legal address is the always used by Companies House (the UK registrar) and HM Revenue and Customs (the UK tax authority).
We also offer a full virtual office service with telephone answering & message forwarding.
So whatever the nature of your business, we can help you ensure that you don’t ever miss a sales call, and present your company with seamless professionalism
If you’re working from home & you decide you need to use an office or meeting room for a few days a week, there’s no problem, go ahead & upgrade to one of The Hub Newry’s membership packages.
The Hub Newry can offer this facility + virtual phone line & business support / administration help. Call in or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.