Benefits of a mailbox for your business?
There are various business structures in today’s world including freelancers, new start-ups, small businesses & direct sellers. Some of these are home-based or of a mobile nature, or perhaps looking to expand into various locations but without needing a physical presence on the ground. All of these could give their business the professional edge with the use of a registered address/ mailbox facility.
So what is a Registered Office Address/Mailbox & Locker Facility?
A professional address enables you to create a professional image without the cost. All mail (and parcels) can be sent to your company name at our professional address and will be dealt with according to your preferences.
You can also use this address as your Registered Company Address with Companies House. When any mail or small packages are delivered, there is an available member of staff to sign for any registered post or parcels during normal office working hours.
What are the benefits of this mailbox service?
• The use of The Hub Newry’s city centre location address most definitely gives a professional image to your business and an overall positive first impression were individuals are more likely to take the company more seriously.
• Many people who are contracting & travelling often use this service to give them a central collection point to store & forward on their mail.
• You have the professional image of a real business address without the colossal costs of paying office rental prices.
• Improved search engine rankings on Google which consequently makes it easier to build an online presence and reach a larger target market.
• A registered mailbox allows you to separate your business from you home. It potentially acts as a deterrent from unwanted callers/customers arriving/business people calling at your home. It furthermore ensures that all your mail and parcels are securely received, signed for and stored appropriately with the added addition of your parcels being monitored by 24hour CCTV
• If your business is of the nature where you are consistently on the road and mobile it’s important to have one central address for all correspondence.
How does the mailbox facility work? Well it couldn’t be simpler!
• A same day set up can be facilitated for your business, providing there is the supply of sufficient ID.
• Once successful registration has been completed you can give the registered address to all of your business contacts such as customers, suppliers, contacts and also to register with HMRC and Companies House.
• Once we receive any mail, packages or parcels during normal office working hours, we can then action it accordingly.
• When mail is received, we will inform you of its receipt & then either store for your collection, forward it on to your correspondence address, or open, scan and email to you. Many people who are contracting & travelling often use this service.