Let’s get into “best practice” mode and have a look at the benefits of a mailbox and virtual office address facility.
What are the top benefits to my business?
- The use of The Hub Newry’s city centre location address gives a professional image to your business and an overall positive first impression.
- You can still be home based or work remotely but have an office presence
- You have the professional image of a real business address without the colossal costs of paying office rental prices or entering into long term leases.
- Improved search engine rankings on Google which consequently makes it easier to build an online presence and reach a larger target market.
- A registered mailbox allows you to separate your business from your home. It potentially acts as a deterrent from unwanted callers/customers arriving/business people calling at your home. It furthermore ensures that all your mail and parcels are securely received, signed for and stored appropriately with the added addition of your parcels being monitored by 24hour CCTV.
- If your business is of the nature where you are consistently on the road and mobile it’s important to have one central address for all correspondence and can benefit from mail forwarding facilities.
- Benefit from additional facilities at The Hub including ad-hoc meeting room hire if you need to meet a client in a professional environment.
So how does the mailbox facility work? Well it couldn’t be simpler:
- A same day set up can be facilitated for your business.
- Once successful registration has been completed you can give the registered address to all of your business contacts such as customers, suppliers, contacts and also to register with HMRC and Companies House.
- Once we receive any mail or packages during normal office working hours, we can then action it accordingly.
- When mail is received we will inform you of its receipt & then either store for your collection, forward it on to your correspondence address, or open, scan and email to you.
- Many people who are contracting & travelling often use this service.