51% Of all Small Business are not sure that they are marketing effectively and 84% will spend as much or more on marketing year on year. ‘Marketing’
51% Of all Small Business are not sure that they are marketing effectively and 84% will spend as much or more on marketing year on year.
‘Marketing’ is not a black art. Sometimes it can be complicated … but so is the rest of your business and you have a real understanding of how that works … right?
Marketing is simply about communicating with people but on a larger scale. Being a human yourself, you have all the capability you need to understand how to make it work for you. What you and the rest of the 51% are missing is the knowledge of how to put a structure together that shows you exactly:
- what media you should be using
- what messaging works in each of those mediums
- what campaigns and tactics are working for you right now (and what isn’t)
- what future sales you can expect, when and why
- what you can expect from your marketing agencies and how you can get them to deliver it
In a 2 hour seminar, Guy Bucknall will walk you through the steps to build a strong marketing strategy that exactly suits your business and can be implemented in your own time and without buying big bits of complicated software.
(Monday) 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
The Hub Newry @ Margaret Street
6 Margaret Street