Remote working is so much more productive take it from someone who commuted to work an hour each way for years. An hour on a good day! Our coworking network was founded a decade ago and I really do realise now how lucky we are to be so brilliantly located for business and for life.
Having moved here from London myself over 11 years ago and not really knowing a soul I also appreciate what being able to do work remotely means, having a community and a balanced family life is so important and Newry has this in abundance.
Here are just some of the location benefits to remote working in Newry:
- Very central and accessible for your corporate remote worker.
- Coworking memberships allow flexible working
- Less commuting
- Better mental wellbeing
- A business environment conducive to a structured and productive work day!
Many employers are now actively encouraging remote working for the wellbeing of their employees and with the increasing overheads of expanding teams and leases in large cities becoming difficult to manage.
- Perfectly placed on the M1 corridor between Dublin and Belfast.
- Only 1 hour from each with 3 international airports nearby & public transport.
- Travelling a lot for work? Meet in Newry! While you’re here, catch up on emails, grab a coffee, and take advantage of the connectivity and convenience of our offices and meeting room facilities.
- An amazing area to relocate or migrate back with family ; fantastic schools, an amazing community of people, and such beautiful surroundings!
- The Mourne Mountains, the Lough, Lakes & the Irish Sea are on the doorstep!
We’d love to show you around Newry and welcome you to our coworking space offering the perfect base for remote-workers, frontier-workers, meeting room hire, hot-desks and visitors in need of a supportive business community.
To learn more about remote working contact us