Holistic therapies expert Conor Rooney – owner of WellConor talking all things wellbeing.
Describe your expertise:
Hello, I’m Conor. I’m a certified & experienced practitioner in Mindfulness, Hypnotherapy & EFT
I take pride in helping you to nourish your happiness, find your calm and achieve your goals.
Is it your own business or are you an employee of the company?
My own business
When was it founded or how long have you worked at Wellconor?
What services do you offer?
- Mindfulness courses – online, Facebook, groups, at home, 1-2-1
- Hypnotherapy – online, groups, 1-2-1, at home, Wellconor locations
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) – online, groups, 1-2-1, at home, Wellconor locations
- Retreats – various
- Mindful Eating – online, facebook, groups, at home, 1-2-1
- 1-2-1 Consultations – online, Wellconor locations & at home
Describe your ideal client/customer:
My holistic therapies work around you and are suitable for all adults, not just people experiencing challenges in life.
What are the main benefits of working with you/your business?
They help with motivation, stress management, wellbeing, performance, happiness, relationships, mental & physical health.
What are the aspects/approach that are unique to you / your business?
1-2-1 sessions can utilise one or more of my therapies depending on the client’s needs, adapting/evolving as they change overtime.
Solution Meditation, exclusive to Wellconor, focuses on learning to work skillfully with negative emotions and situations so you can navigate those rough patches, a little more smoothly.
Recorded and live video sessions available to benefit from the comfort and safety of your own home, or whilst out & about.
Why would someone recommend you or your services?
- “Conor is a very warm and welcoming person. I decided to do his course as I had dipped in and out of meditation but wanted to get into a better long term routine. Doing his 6week mindfulness course has taught me so much and put me on the path of daily meditations. I am feeling calmer and more centred throughout the day.”
- “Excellent, very professional. Excellent … I can not recommend WellConor enough, extremely professional…. I got hypnoses to help stop smoking.. fantastic”
- “…I’ve definitely been feeling some positive impacts from the course – the reason we signed up in the first place was because I was going through a severe period of anxiety and depression – since I started practicing mindfullness I have really made great improvements so thank you for your help so far!”
- “I attended a Mindfulness Course led by Conor last year, shortly after moving jobs and having a very busy Christmas. I found it invaluable and learned so many practical skills for reducing and managing anxiety in daily life – real skills that can be employed easily in daily life. I have kept up my mindfulness practice and, almost a year on, still feel like a different person, much more grounded and happy! Despite the usual daily stresses and unexpected things happening, I feel much more able to cope with all of these. I think we all owe it to ourselves to learn about mindfulness! Conor is a really lovely, welcoming teacher and puts everyone so at ease, and the classes were always a good laugh too! Would definitely recommend!”